Many people avoid resell rights products simply because they believe that they cannot compete with other resellers who are selling the same product, or they feel the market for that product may be flooded due to the fact that there are a great number of other resellers.

However, if you really think about it, most people purchase resell rights, and have no intention of reselling the product – they simply wanted the product for their own use. Others purchase resell rights to sell the product, but honestly don’t know how, or don’t use very effective marketing techniques, or just simply do not follow through and try to resell, no matter how good their intentions may be. In fact, 90% of the people who hold the same resell rights that you hold are doing it wrong or not using them at all, now leaving only 10% competition to worry about.

You must also consider the market. While it is harder to sell Internet Marketing related products, selling non-Internet Marketing products is easier than you think. The reason it is harder to sell Internet Marketing products is because most of the other resellers will in fact be Internet Marketers who do know what they are doing, plus the internet marketing market segment in itself is one that is overly saturated and has stiff competition. There are millions of other much less competitive niches.

First, you must increase your marketing efforts. By doing more, you will put yourself well ahead of the 10% that are actually marketing the product correctly already. Next check out the competition with some simple searches to see what level it is at, and if there is any thing else that can help your offer become better than them. Always try to find new markets for the product and new ways to reach them. Consider holding teleseminars or joint venturing with other marketers who have large subscriber lists.

Next, make your package more attractive than other people’s. You typically will not have the right to change the product, but that doesn’t mean you can’t change the offer. Use other products as bonuses, as long as you have the right to give those products away. Beef up your package, and you will pull ahead of the competition quickly. Also, change your sales letter. Don’t use the same sales letter that other resellers are using. Make yours unique, plus change the title or heading but keep the integral keywords intact and build a new title around them.

Always remember that some simple research to make sure that your offer is better than the competitions will ensure that you will be able to compete with other resellers who own the same product.