Niche Empires - About Tony Markx

Posted by Tony Markx | 4/23/2009 04:09:00 PM


Tony Markx

I am a full-time Niche Marketer and Blogger who loves what I do. I run several websites online that provide Me a sustainable income and the ability to be happy as My own boss. I love meeting new people and making great connections.

I am more than happy to answer any questions You may have regarding your online Business and it's strategies.

Interests: Always happy to participate in mutually Profitable Joint Ventures that ONLY Sell Quality High Grade Products & Services, plus provide the ability to grow our lists with responsive customers.

Additional Information: I have a good experience level at conducting Business online in a majority of aspects. Specialize in consulting, managing, building and marketing.

Profession Executive/Management, Sales and Marketing, Self Employed Business Topics.

Personal Interests Sports, Internet Marketing, Marketing, E-Business, Advertising Strategies, Websites, Home Based Businesses / Public Speaking.

Plus, Business Plans, Start-Up Businesses, Other Business Interests Networking, Meeting International Contacts, Promotion of Product or Service, Marketing, Advertising, Knowledge Sharing, Partnerships, Meeting other Professionals in my Field, Other


Follow Me On Twitter Now




    follow me on Twitter




    Become My Friend On Facebook & Introduce Yourself.
    I Look Forward To Hearing From You.

    Tony Markx's Profile
    Tony Markx's Facebook profile
    Create Your Badge


    Need More Marketing & Niche Articles ?
    Why Not Learn From One Of My 175 Articles
    At Goarticles.com Now !!

    Have A Look At My 50+ Squidoo Lenses On Niches & Marketing

    http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/Tony-Markx

    Check Me Out On Youtube


    0 comments